East Coast Mental Wellness (ECMW) was opened several years ago with one mission in mind; to provide welcoming and accepting services to members of the LGBTQ community.
To accomplish this mission, we offer the following:
- LGBT-positive therapists who specialize in providing welcoming and accepting therapeutic treatment:
- Riley Mailhot, LCSW
- Lily Vose-O’Neal, MS
- Kimberly Moore, MSW
- Melissa DaSilva, LICSW
- Mary Fitzgerald, MHC
- Kevin Hathaway, MHC
- Drew Goins, MHC
- Groups targeted on issues within LGBT relationships
- Support group for partners of out partners
- Groups for trans-youth aimed at providing education and enabling the creation of a peer support system.
- Educational workshops and trainings for educators, mental health, and medical professionals to assist in the creation of an accepting and welcoming environment of members of the LGBT community.
- Facilitated the creation of a directory for the LGBT community that identifies accepting and welcoming resources and services. These include medical and mental health professionals, holistic providers, amongst many others.
- 1st edition of the directory currently being utilized by organizations such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, Neighborhood Health Plan, Rhode Island College among several others.
- 2nd edition to include additional service areas due out Late Summer 2018.