East Coast Mental Wellness (ECMW) was opened several years ago with one mission in mind; to provide welcoming and accepting services to members of the LGBTQ community. To accomplish this mission, we provide numerous services specifically targeting the LGBTQ community. These services include groups, workshops, and educational trainings to educators, medical and mental health professionals. To learn more about our LGBTQ services, visit our LGBTQ page.
We at East Coast Mental Wellness seek to ensure that clients receive services in a timely fashion. We pride ourselves on having no waiting list. Additionally, we let our clients choose what therapist they’d like to see, or we assist them in identifying therapists who match their availability and needs. To see the current list of therapists and the services they offer, click here.
- Yoga: Available in both individual and group settings.
- Narrative Therapy
- Reality Therapy
- Bi-weekly book club for those with social anxiety.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- School-based services
- Marriage and relationship therapy
- Family therapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy
- In-home sessions (available on a case-by-case basis)
- Play therapy
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy
- Video-conference sessions