Online Therapy is beneficial for
- PIndividuals who are recovering from surgery
- PIndividuals who are out of town for a short period of time (vacation, work)
- PIndividuals without access to transportation
- PIndividuals with the fear of leaving their home
- PStudents with busy schedules
When conducting an online session with your clinician, it is recommended that you have a private space to have your session and use headphones, as this helps with confidentiality.
Treatments at a glance
Bipolar Disorder Treatments
Book Your First Appointment
1 Richmond Square, Suite 350W
Providence, RI 02906
(with free parking)
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, call 911 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, a free 24-hour hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. You will be routed to the nearest city crisis center.